MO.Properties offers website hosting and web design services to realtors in the State of Missouri
We offer website hosting and website design to realtors in the State of Missouri. We are partners with Realtyna and IDX.
We offer feeds from MO.Properties, adding all of the MLS listings on your website. The listings are added as content from your website, enhancing your rankings in the major search engines like Google, Bing and Yandex. Google loves content! Google popularized the phrase “Content is King!”. Our proprietary technology, hosting and web design services offers all of the benefits necessary to provide you with high search engine rankings, reaching more sellers/buyers, resulting in increased sales.
- Website Hosting
- Website Design – Search Engine Friendly
- Website Search Engine Indexing & Management Service
- Maps Listings
- Press Release Distribution featuring Google News, Bing News, News360 and more
- Content Marketing
- Realtor Directory Listings on MO.Properties, STL.News and USRealty.News
Good website hosting is critical to high search engine rankings. Few things affect your website rankings more than the hosting. We own our data center. We do not lease servers across the country. Our servers are located locally with local IP addresses for best load times.
We offer the best realtor website hosting services featuring:
- Local servers for best website load times
- CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- State-of-the-art, high-speed Dell servers
- Daily Backups
We offer enhanced web design services specializing in “search engine friendly” websites and SEO Hosting.
Affiliated websites that illustrates our advanced web design are:
- STL.News – an Associated Press publisher with content shown in Google News, Bing News, News360 and shared to multiple social media sites.
- USRealty.News – a resource center launched to promote the real estate industry across the country.
- RSS.News – aggregates news from across the web and across the globe. We aggregate news from top leading news sources such as CBS, ABC, CNN and more, totaling more than 300 aggregated news sources.
For more information call (314) 808-1870 or email [email protected]